Saturday, October 26, 2013

Oct. 25 - Nice 'n Easy

Ran 4 nice and easy Fri afternoon.  It was really windy; I was running through swirls of leaves at times.  I really held myself back after the quick 6 yesterday.  I am getting really excited for next Sun.  It's going to be a tough week--though an important one.  Getting my diet and sleep schedule on track could pay some big dividends on race day.  

I saw on Facebook that Danny Boy Bent, the organizer of One Run for Boston, is running the NYC marathon and that the Girls Gone Miles team is trying to meet up with him.  That would be a fun reunion.  Maybe too much fun before the race!  I will be trying to coordinate with Becky and Steve and Brian Mora as well in the upcoming days.  I hope I get a chance to see the Race4Chase crew in between all the madness of marathon weekend.  At least everyone will know where I am between 9:40am and 1:40pm next Sunday!

By the way, I checked the current total for pledges and donations via 10004Chase--donations are up to $12,928 and pledges are at $13,188.  Incredible.  Thanks all.

Yesterday's Line:
Date DoW ToD Distance Time  Min/Mile Notes Effort Total Miles
10/25 F 3:40p 4.0 32:28:00 8:07:00 0 0 1219.3

No comments:

Post a Comment