Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Great Start, Thanks!

What a great response following my comment about the blog on the Chase Kowalski Memorial Fund Facebook Page!  A bunch of miles have been sponsored (totals and thank-yous to follow), old friends have emailed about the blog and 66 people have "liked" the original post on Facebook so far!

But don't worry, all this social media stuff has not interfered with the pursuit of 1,000 miles.  Despite a late day meeting and snow-covered sidewalks, I was able to get 3.2 more miles in this afternoon.  Here's today's running line:

DateDoWToDDistanceTime Min/MileNotesEffortTotal Miles

1/16 W 4:15p 3.2 25:10:00 7:51:52 35f 6 53.0


3.2 more miles in the bank today!
Uggh!  That photo has me thinking that I'll take pictures of the scenery on future runs--I'm afraid no one will want to sponsor miles 50-53 because of that mug!

Again, thanks everyone for getting this effort off to a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment