Thursday, January 17, 2013

Jan 17 - 30 more miles sponsored

Another amazing day reconnecting with friends.  In addition to those who sponsored miles by posting comments (thank you!), two other people contacted me to support this effort.  First, my college roommate and generally awesome person Erik Findeisen and I spoke on the phone and he sponsored 10 miles (he gets miles 61-65 and 67-71, all coming up in the next few days).  Thanks for the generosity, E.

I also received an email from my Dad.  He has pledged to match my dollar per mile donation.  He will contribute $100 at each 100 mile marker.  More pressure for me to go all the way to 1,000!  He also shared his admiration of all the Masuk grads coming together to support the Kowalski's and said that I could post his email, which I will do following this post.

I almost didn't make it out again but managed to squeeze in a 3.6 mile run.  I also forgot my running pants, so I had to run in shorts.  Surprisingly, it wasn't too bad, even with temps in the high 30's.  I think Chase was helping me out a little today.  Here's the line:

Date DoW ToD Distance Time  Min/Mile Notes Effort Total Miles
1/17 Th 4:15p 3.6 28:36:00 7:56:40 38f 6 56.6

0.5  mile mark of today's 3.6 mi. run
Melanie Lester Araya's 3 daughters sponsored these miles...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment