Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Dad Steps Up

The following is a really nice email from my Dad that I received today:


Hi Kev,
I would like to match your contribution of $1.00 for every mile you run. This is not consistent with the way you have set up your per mile sponsorship. I'm thinking that for each 100 mile milestone, I will donate $100. Please let me know the best way to do this.
I'm proud of your effort to support the Kowalski family. It is especially amazing to me that so many of your Masuk High school friends continue with such close relationships over all these years. I have witnessed it first hand, both in happy times and sad. I think it is a rare thing but very rewarding, especially at times when it means so much to others.
Dad.  
.....................................................
Hard to beat that, thanks Dad!

2 comments: