Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Jan. 23 - 3.2 miles ran, 5 more sponsored

The sponsors eked out another victory, and for the second day in a row it was thanks to Gwen Brennan Kauffman.  After sponsoring 5 miles via email yesterday, Gwen upped the ante to 10 via a post to the blog today.  Thanks Gwen!

Today my coworkers were shaking their heads as I passed by in 6 layers to go out for my run.  It was definitely the coldest day on which I've run in a few years.  It felt like it was under 20 degrees, maybe around 10 with the wind chill.  However, I was pretty toasty in the 6 layers (a long sleeve running shirt, a "long john" shirt, 3 sweatshirts and a windbreaker).

I completed miles 74-77 today.  Karen Steinbrick sponsored the first two and Bill Gergely the third.  I am hoping that you both are the sponsors of the coldest run on this journey!

Today's line:
Date DoW ToD Distance Time  Min/Mile Notes Effort Total Miles
1/23 W 2:15p 3.2 25:52:00 8:05:00 15f 6 77.8

Figured I'd take an indoor pic so I could smile

No comments:

Post a Comment