Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 8 - Rest Day; July 9 - 4.1 Miles Ran; July 10 - Rest Day

Only one day of running so far this week.  I have really had a hard time re-starting the engine after my vacation week in VT.  I did plenty of running up north but the diet was way off and sleep hours were limited.  I hope to get a moderately long run in tomorrow and I am due for 20 miles this weekend so hopefully the numbers will look right by the end of the week.

I ran the good ol' Day Pond Loop, 2 laps, on Tue.  My sister was making fun of the "Day Pond Loop" posts up in VT.  She was happy that I would be forced to blog about some other running location after she suffered through endless "Day Pond Loop" entries.  Oh the tribulations of my one and only true blog follower!  Let's see, what course do I feel like tomorrow...oh yeah, the Day Pond Loop!

I put in 4.1 miles which covered miles 779-782 (unsponsored).  To date 480 miles have been sponsored, 20 short of the mark that would effectuate my promise to run 26.2 miles with Jason Lester on his way from New York to Sandy Hook.  Jason is closing in on New York--I believe he is in western PA right now.  So unless some sleeping sponsors suddenly wake up, I may get out easy and get join Jason a lot closer to the finish.

Today's (Tue) Line:
Date DoW ToD Distance Time  Min/Mile Notes Effort Total Miles

7/9 Tu 7:30a 4.1 32:36:00 7:57:04 72f 7 782.9

No comments:

Post a Comment