Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Apr. 2 - Rest Day, Apr. 3 - 3.8 Miles Ran, 3 Miles Sponsored

Took a rest day Tuesday after getting home late from Monroe Monday night (Ms. Ruel's wake) and a busy day on work.  I managed to buck the odds today, however.  I got home around 7pm, got dinner for Shea (Wed. is Ellie' school night) and got out for a cold, windy run around 7:30pm.  Where is Spring??  I got hit with one gust that must have been 40 mph (of course in my face!)

I was able to get 3.8 miles in doing the Day Pond course with 2 laps around the pond.  I completed miles 332-335, sponsored again by my brother Jim.  Thanks for your support Jim!

Michelle Magus Aube' has been a big supporter of my effort and the Kowalski's, and she sponsored 3 miles on behalf of her husband Mark and their two daughters Noelle and Alyssa.  Thanks to all the Aube's--who have miles 392 (Marc), 393 (Noelle) and 394 (Alyssa).

Today's Line:
Date DoW ToD Distance Time  Min/Mile Notes Effort Total Miles
4/3 W 7:30p 3.8 30:34:00 8:02:38 38f 7 335.6

No comments:

Post a Comment