Saturday, April 27, 2013

Apr. 27 - 10.2 Miles Ran

Beautiful day, nice run.  This is what I've been waiting for!  I ran the Colchester Half Marathon course but cut off the final 3 mile loop for a total of 10.2 miles.  I ended very strong, with my pace in the 7:15/mile area the last two miles (yes, I know this because of the Garmin Curse--see my Apr. 10th post for details).

I completed miles 429-438 (unsponsored).  Pretty soon the we're going to need a big influx of sponsors, or one very generous one, to catch up to my mile total.  I hope it happens, I miss not thinking about the particular sponsor on each run.  I did think of Chase on my run today, primarily about how active he would have been on a day like today.  Let's all keep him in our thoughts when we play with our loved ones on days like today.

Today's Line:
Date DoW ToD Distance Time  Min/Mile Notes Effort Total Miles

4/27 Sa 1:30p 10.2 1:18:11 7:39:54 65F 7 438.4

Evergreen Nursery around 4 mile mark 
More cows around 5 mile mark
Love this farm, it's on a big downhill section of the run

No comments:

Post a Comment