Thursday, April 25, 2013

Apr. 25 - 4 Miles Ran

I'm still trying to work out the logistics of the weekday lunch time run.  I rushed coming, going and running but still needed just over an hour to get back to my office.  I did 4 miles around Glastonbury center at 12:30.  I run in a little traffic for about 7/10ths of a mile, but then it was pretty quiet.  The gym is 1/4 mile from work, so with a 10 mins to get ready on each side, and a 10 min cool down, I get 30 mins of running time.  Everything has to go like clockwork, though.  Not the most relaxing way to run.

Still, I felt very strong today, running fairly comfortably on the flat course at 7 min/mile.  It's a tough call on the best time of day to run; I have more time before work in the morning but I don't feel as strong.  Maybe it's best to keep mixing it up.

I completed miles 421-424 today.  These miles are not yet sponsored.  The next sponsored mile is number 444, by our favorite numerologist, Juli Giampoalo.  I haven't been able to get the connection to 444 out of her; maybe she'll share when I reach the magic number.

Today's Line:
Date DoW ToD Distance Time  Min/Mile Notes Effort Total Miles
4/25 Th 12:30p 4.0 27:52:00 6:58:00 58f 8 424.2

No comments:

Post a Comment