Friday, April 26, 2013

Apr. 26 - Another 4 Miles in Glastonbury

I'm getting the lunchtime routine down a little better; there is just no fluff time in the process.  Five minutes from desk to changing room, 5 minutes to change and get out the door, 2 minute stretch, 30(ish) minute run, 5 minute cool down, 10 minutes to shower and change, 3 minutes back to the desk.

I didn't have the Garmin today so I timed myself on my regular wrist watch.  The run felt a little slower than yesterday, but I clocked in 30 seconds faster at 27:20 (6:50/mi.).  This is a pretty fast pace for my fitness level, so I'm not 100% sure I timed the run accurately, but what the heck, no one is coming in second place so no one is hurt if I pad the stats a little (but definitely not on the mileage)!

I completed (unsponsored) miles 245-248 today.  Great weather, mid 60's, no wind.  I guess the sponsors like the thought of me running in horrible conditions; are they holding back until the next 30 inch snowfall???

Today's Line:
Date DoW ToD Distance Time  Min/Mile Notes Effort Total Miles
4/26 F 2:30p 4.0 27:20:00 6:50:00 63f 8 428.2

No comments:

Post a Comment