Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 10 and 11 - Rest Days; June 12 - 4.5 Miles Ran

Too much rain = too much rest!  I needed a day off on Monday after back to back 10 milers, but I wanted to get back out there yesterday.  With the rain and a busy day including preparations for Ellie's birthday, it turned out to be another rest day.

Today, however, I'm back on track.  I just finished an awesome 4.5 mile run.  With temps in the low 60's, the sun out and a nice steady breeze, it was a beautiful morning to run.  I hope to get back into a regular routine from here on in.  I should be able to get the mileage back on pace as I have an 18 mile run planned for this weekend.  Maybe I'll do it on Sat, which is my birthday.  Probably a desperate attempt to feel more like 28 than 48!

I completed miles 643-46 (unsponsored) this morning.

Today's Line:
DateDoWToDDistanceTime Min/MileNotesEffortTotal Miles
6/12 W 6:45a 4.5 34:23:00 7:38:27 60f 7 646.5









No comments:

Post a Comment