Saturday, June 1, 2013

May 29 - Carnival!; May 30 - 10 Miles Ran

Having taken Monday off during a family visit to Monroe on Memorial Day, I was not planning on taking Wed off, but I could not get out before work or at lunch time, and Shea had her heart set on going to the Colchester Carnival (fun, but not quite Rio).  So instead of an evening 5 miler it was a night of Shea running around with her friends and Dad hangin' with the Carnies.

Not wanting to fall behind on mileage, I put in 10.1 miles before work on Th.  I ran one lap around Day Pond to Rt. 149 (2 miles) and then to Cato Corner, Prospect Hill, Davidson, Mill Lane, Scofield Rd and Rt. 16 back to Cemetery Rd. (8.1 miles).  I felt pretty good, and was happy to get out before the heat set in.

I completed miles 578-587 (unsponsored), and made up for at least some of the carnival food I ate the night before.

Today's (Th) Line:
Date DoW ToD Distance Time  Min/Mile Notes Effort Total Miles
5/30 Th 6:40a 10.1 1:20:20 7:57:14 65f 6 587.4
NOT Carnival in Colchester!
Who Need Pageantry When You Have "Cliff Hanger"!

No comments:

Post a Comment