Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 27 - Rest Day; May 28 - 5.2 Miles Ran

I decided to take Memorial Day off from running.  The combination of nice weather, a cookout and my 5 year-old nephew waking me up way too early all factored into the decision.  I actually ended up taking a much needed power nap Monday afternoon.  Rest is part of training, right?

I thought I might have back to back days off because I had to work late yesterday (Tue) and the weather didn't look to promising on my drive home, but I was able to get out for 5.2 miles after 7pm.  I ran the Day Pond loop with 4 laps around the pond.  It was very pleasant, in the high 50's.  I know people are looking forward to the upcoming heat wave (90 degrees forecast for Thu through Sat) but anything in the 50's is perfect for 4 miles or more.

I completed miles 573-577 (unsponsored).

Today's (Mon's) Line:
Date DoW ToD Distance Time  Min/Mile Notes Effort Total Miles
5/28 Tu 7:10p 5.2 40:32:00 7:47:42 58f 6 577.3

No comments:

Post a Comment