Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Feb. 13 - 5.1 Miles Ran

Sponsors....I'm gaining ground on you!  I had a nice 5.1 mile run in the late afternoon today.  (Fortunately not so late that it was dark towards the end like yesterday).  Low 40's, ran in shorts very comfortably.  Still need to pay extra attention to traffic with the roads so narrow.because of the snow.

Today I covered miles 153-157 today.  Sara Steinert-Borella & Family sponsored 154-156 and another classmate, Joanne Zuzick-Garrett sponsored 157.  Thanks to my Class of `83 friends for sponsoring these miles.

Today's Line:
Date DoW ToD Distance Time  Min/Mile Notes Effort Total Miles
2/13 W 4:20p 5.1 39:11:00 7:40:59 42f 7 157.4


P.S.  For those of you who miss the photos, I took a couple days off from snapping pics so that I could run a little harder.  I tend to lock in at a fairly leisurely pace when I'm surveying the landscape for photo ops.  I'm  also guessing you are all getting tired of looking at more snow anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment