Friday, February 1, 2013

Feb. 1 - 3.2 Miles Ran, 6 Miles Sponsored

I was able to get out before dawn and squeeze in 3.2 miles.  Though it was dark, it was a really nice run and ended with the sky lightening as I reached my driveway.  I tacked on a extra 10th of a mile to avoid the ice patches from two days ago.  I also arrived at my house just in time to say goodbye to Shea before she got on the bus (it comes at 6:25am, yikes!)

Tom Jones sponsored 2 more miles.  Tom is the first repeat sponsor--thanks!  Laura Engledrum Tutoli sponsored 4 miles and told me that her son attended preschool with Chase.  Laura said that Chase was the sweetest little boy.  Thanks for sharing that Laura, and good luck in your upcoming 5K.

Tom has miles 175 and 176 and Laura has miles 177-180.  I should reach these miles around Feb. 20 and 21.

Today's Line:
Date DoW ToD Distance Time  Min/Mile Notes Effort Total Miles
2/1 F 6:00a 3.2 27:13:00 8:30:19 35f 7 110.4

Finishing the 3.2 mile run at dawn in Colchester

No comments:

Post a Comment