Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Feb. 6 - 3.2 Miles Ran, 6 Miles Sponsored

Another nice day for a run, though I waited a few hours too many.  A little after noon it seemed like the temperature was in the 40's with very little wind.  I got out a little after 3pm and it had cooled off and a steady breeze blew in.  Overall, still not too bad.  I ran the "condo and back" 3.2 mile course in Farmington. I felt pretty strong and was picking up the pace towards the end of the run.

Eric Hopkins sponsored these miles (131-133).  Thanks again Hoppy--I owe you one more of the ten miles you sponsored.

Today Lindsay Knauf sponsored a mile.  Thanks Lindsay, you have mile 202.  Lindsay is the author of the 26in2013forsandyhook blog.  She is running 26 races this year, one for each Sandy Hook victim.  She is running for Victoria Soto on Saturday in Stratford and Daniel Barden on Sunday.  Please drop by Lindsay's blog to wish her well.  I met Lindsay at the McCluskey 5-Miler in Milford on Jan. 27 and she really is an inspiration.

I also received an email from a sponsor of 10 miles who wished to remain anonymous.  Thank you Anonymous for your kind words and donation.  You have miles 203-212.

Today's Line:
Date DoW ToD Distance Time  Min/Mile Notes Effort Total Miles
2/6 W 3:00p 3.2 24:06:00 7:31:52 38f 8 133.2

Lindsay Knauf (white shirt) with my sister on her right before a 5 K on  Jan. 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment