Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 2 - Midnight Run (Almost) - 4.5 Miles

The crazy pace of life continues...parent-teacher conference this morning, race to work (again), limo to Hartford with coworkers for lunch honoring co. president and 7 other women business leaders (pretty cool), finish last minute assignment at work at 7:30pm, shoot over to gym for late run but no sneakers in  my gym bag, race home say hi to family and lace 'em up for 4.5 miles in the dark (got out around 8:30pm).  I ran 3 laps around Day Pond until I started seeing things lurking in the shadows.

Except for the dark, conditions were perfect;  high 50's, light winds.  I completed miles 454-458 (unsponsored).  I felt like I was running fast but it turned out to be pedestrian pace.  Fortunately I didn't run into any pedestrians in the dark.

Today's Line:
Date DoW ToD Distance Time  Min/Mile Notes Effort Total Miles
5/2 Th 8:30p 4.5 36:16:00 8:03:33 58f 7 458.4

Just in case you're getting bored of my running routes

No comments:

Post a Comment