Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 20 - Rest Day; May 21 - 4.5 Miles Ran

Though I felt great during my 14 mile run on Sunday, it left me pretty run down Monday and even a little this morning.  However, after a mile warmup today, I started feel okay and ended up having a decent 4.5 mile run.  I ran 3 laps around Day Pond.  It was my first run of the year in humid air which helped me loosen up more quickly.

I completed miles 539-542 (unsponsored).  Looks like some unsettled weather tomorrow and Thursday, and I have all meetings until late evening tomorrow--hopefully it won't be raining in the early morning as that would appear to be only chance to get out tomorrow.

Today's Line:
Date DoW ToD Distance Time  Min/Mile Notes Effort Total Miles
5/21 Tu 7:15a 4.5 35:06:00 7:48:00 65f 7 542.8

No comments:

Post a Comment