Saturday, May 4, 2013

May 3 - 4 Miles Ran, 3 Miles Sponsored

Yes!  Sponsors are back, thanks to Vin Lyon-Callo and his son Tobias and daughter Bella.  Vin sponsored miles 196-200 back on Feb. 3 and now reports that his kids saved up to sponsor one mile each and he has added another mile.  Kids saving up to help others...that's what it's all about!  I assigned mile 498 to Vin, 499 to Tobias and 500 to Bella (we'll worry about filling in the completed but  unsponsored miles-- 54 of them--down the road).  Thanks Vin, Tobias and Bella!

I ran 4 miles in Glastonbury during lunch.  It was another beautiful day, mid 60's with light winds.  I felt very sluggish after my quasi-Midnight Run Thursday night.  However, after a very rough warm-up mile things fell into place and I ran comfortably at a nice clip.  I completed miles 459-462 (unsponsored).

Today's Line:
Date DoW ToD Distance Time  Min/Mile Notes Effort Total Miles
5/3 F 1:15p 4.0 29:56:00 7:29:00 67f 7 462.4

No comments:

Post a Comment