Saturday, May 25, 2013

May 25 - 5 Miles Ran

I took a picture of the gloves I wore on April 23 and made the promise that I was hanging them up for the season.  If you care to go back to the post from that day, you will see the New York Jets' logo on the gloves.  Well, in the spirit of the Jets' coach Rex Ryan, I have failed to keep my promise.  With the first day of the Memorial Weekend raw and rainy, and with temps in the mid 40's and 20 mph winds, I broke out the mighty mittens yet again.  I actually heard a large tree falling in the woods about a quarter mile from my house.  Fire up the grill, it's summer time!

I ran 3 laps around Day Pond with a 1/2 mile extension on Church St. in Colchester.  I'm glad I went out because the rest of the day has been a drag.  I guess I needed to unplug a little but now I'm faced with a bored 12 year old daughter and a house in shambles with Ellie returning from a girls weekend tomorrow night.  Time to rally!

I completed miles 563-567 (unsponsored).

Today's Log:
Date DoW ToD Distance Time  Min/Mile Notes Effort Total Miles
5/25 Sa 6:00p 5.0 38:30:00 7:42:00 43f 6 567.1


No comments:

Post a Comment